Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Letter from a parent

I know I have a lot to fill you in on: choreography workshop, working with the dancers, the weekend in Cape Town, and the beginning of week 2. I would like to start you off with a letter that we received from a mother of a very talented girl, Thembisa. Thembi is a beautiful dancer and I can't wait to tell you about my time working with her and the other amazing students!!

Morning

I would like to thank your dance company about the voucher I received last
night from my daughter, I appreciate with all my heart and I also want to
thank the eight dance teachers that visited the DFA for keeping our children
busy during these school holidays, when im at work im stress free because I
don't have to worry thinking about my child if she is safe or not? I know
that she is in the safe place at DFA doing what she like and that is
dancing, again I say thanks to you Claire Sheridan,Kristine Elliot,
Garen Scribner,Lucy van Cleef,Olivia Ramsay,David Tamaki,Annie Lolbeck and
Aljandro Piris Nino not forgetting the Principal of Dance For All Phillip
Boyd,phillip you must always know that what you are doing for our kids is
Ayoba,Ooh how can I forget my friend the coordinator of Dance For all Hope
Nongqongqo thanks guys thanks very much though I fight with Thembisa because
her school work is behind please also encourage them to study as much as I
like her to continue dancing I also want her to concentrate at school,to her
its all about dancing she is neglecting her books,and to Margie Sims thanks
Thembisa's teacher I got the dvd your good work is appreciated Margie please
speak to your student Thembisa explain to her if she doesn't have matric she
cant go overseas to dance there as she is always telling me that she will be
a professional dancer and dance overseas,I think that will motivate her to
concentrate on her school work.Lets help eachother in grooming these
children.


No comments:

Post a Comment